- CUBE is deployed using Helm, a cloud-native and vendor-neutral solution. https://github.com/FNNDSC/charts
- The "Library" and "PACS Query" pages of ChRIS_ui were improved. NiiVue, a WebGL2 medical image viewer, was incorporated into ChRIS_ui and is what powers https://app.fetalmri.org/niivue
- Many AI and ML ChRIS plugins were published last year, such as for fetal brain masking and MRI reconstruction. They can be executed via https://app1.chrisproject.org, thanks to the availability of GPUs on the NERC-OCP.
- Performance was improved in CUBE, especially with "innetwork" "filesystem" mode pfcon. In other words, the data transfer from CUBE to plugin instance jobs is as-efficient as could be.
- PACS retrieval was accelerated 200x by optimizing the system with Rust. https://github.com/FNNDSC/pypx-listener
- DICOMs retrieved by ChRIS can be queried for and browsed via standardized DICOMweb WADO-RS, QIDO-RS APIs thanks to pypx-DICOMweb, or with the popular Open Health Imaging Foundation viewer. Try it here: https://ohif.chrisproject.org